Remember those amazing pumpkin spice truffles a few weeks ago? This fudge is just as amazing. It's a pumpkin pie in fudge form.
We at Kitchen Kneads love making candy and candy season is upon us, so we're getting a jump start on it now. Make this fudge for your next Halloween party and don't skimp on the pecans. Our pecans are the freshest you'll find and as such, they have a much better flavor than any others.
Pumpkin Spice Fudge
- 2 cups sugar*
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed*
- 3/4 cup butter (no substitutions)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon*
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg*
- 1/4 tsp. allspice*
- 1/8 tsp. cloves *
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips*
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans*
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract*
*These ingredients can be found in our store.
- Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a heavy saucepan and cook over medium heat until the sugars dissolve, then continue cooking until the mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the white chips until they are all melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan, and cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares
Recipe adapted from Aunt Peg's Recipe Box.